The Hartford Club is more than a gathering place. It’s an active and close knit community driven by our diverse membership. Men and women of all ages, races and cultures. Business professionals, civic leaders and community organizers. Local residents and occasional visitors from afar. Our membership continues to grow in size and in diversity, creating a richer and more dynamic Hartford Club experience.
We are dedicated to continually improving and enriching the membership experience for new and existing members. As a member, you enjoy fine dining, numerous networking opportunities, exciting events and full access to barrooms, quiet workspaces, billiards room, cigar lounge and more.
Benefits & Privileges
- Fine dining in an elegant setting
- Access to over 1,000 prestigious and exclusive reciprocal clubs worldwide
- Events and opportunities to extend your social and professional networks
- Exclusive access to multiple rooms in one of Connecticut’s National Historic Landmarks
- Memorable and unique social events and intra-clubs with professional entertainment
- A centrally located Clubhouse in the heart of Connecticut, to use as an extension of your office and living room
- Discounted entertainment, hotels, health clubs and more
- Networking opportunities with a one-of-a-kind assemblage of businesses, civic and social leaders
- Participation in our renewed mission to cultivate community improvement ideas and relationships
• Comedy Shows • Monthly Member Mixers • Mother’s Day Brunch • Easter Brunch
• Cooking Classes • Texas Hold’em • Cigar Dinners • Wine Dinners • Champagne Tastings
• Chef Tastings • Kentucky Derby Race Party • Club BBQs and more
Video: off-site event catered by the Hartford Club.
All meals are exquisitely planned and prepared by renowned fine dining Chef Christopher Crotti. Menus change seasonally and feature unique specials and fresh ingredients – some grown right on site. The Club serves both lunch and dinner in a private setting for members and their guests. You can choose to dine fireside in the main dining room, at the members’ bar and lounge or al fresco on the outdoor patio.